This coffee is so healthy it can be it’s own meal!!! It’s got healthy fats, protein and a little bit of carbs.
MADE WITH REAL PUMPKIN!!
Fatty coffees have been all the rage lately and for good reason. They are so super healthy and delicious. With America falling in to complete obsession with the Pumpkin Spice Latte, I had to find a way to make a Pumpkin Spice Fatty Coffee. So if you are a lover of a fatty coffee, and pumpkin spice this one is for you.
What makes it a fatty coffee?
- Well, some cacao butter and some MCT oil.
- Now add in some powdered collagen peptide, an amazing source of protein.
- A little bit of coconut sugar and wait for it… REAL pureed pumpkin.
Is that it?
- Well it wouldn’t be a pumpkin spice coffee if you didn’t add some cinnamon, nutmeg and all spice.
Remember to take some time for the little things and if having a cup of your favorite coffee means you get a little you time today do it!
Pumpkin Spice Fatty CoffeePrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup of coffee
- 1 serving of powdered collagen peptides
- 2 tbsp real pumpkin puree
- 1tbsp mct oil
- 1 tbsp cacao butter
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 pinch of cinnamon (or more per your liking)
- 1 pinch of nutmeg (or more per your liking)
- 1 pinch of all spice (or more per your liking)
Make 1/2 cup of your favorite coffee ( I prefer espresso)
Pour coffee and all ingredients in a blender
Blend until well combined and frothy
Pour into your favorite cup
Sprinkle a little extra of your favorite pumpkin spices on top of that amazing froth.